Translate

Ken's Kreations

Ken's Kreations

Search This Blog

Loading...

Silhouette TOP 40

Silhouette Top 40

Cricut Top 40

Cricut Top 40

Followers

Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

LIKE ME!!!

Ken Around The World

About Me

My Photo

Hey Everyone! My name is Ken and I am the owner of Ken's Kreations. I started my craft journey about 4 years ago with my first Cricut and now it has taken on a life of it's own. I love to make crafts and how to YouTube videos. currently I have a Silhouette Cameo and a Cricut Explore....however I am looking to extend that to a silver Bullet. 

Ken On YouTube

Loading...

Silhouette Projects

CRICUT EXPLORE PROJECTS

CRICUT PROJECTS

FAVORITE MACHINES

What Cartridge Again??

Generated image

Blog Archive

SHOP EBAY

Friday, August 16, 2013

BROTHERS NEW MACHINE - SCAN N CUT

So i have been wanting information about this machine for a while now and I finally found some! This machine looks like it has the ability to scan ANYTHING and then cut it. Take a look at the following links and tell me what you think about it! I think I am in love with the Brother Scan N Cut. What is the price? I am in line!

Check out the Video Below showing the machine in Action

MACHINE AND ALL FEATURES

MACHINE AND QUILT FEATURES

MACHINE AND SCAN N CUT FEATURES


Website With Video



SCAN-N-CUT INFO

SCN-N-CUT SPECS