Hey Everyone! Ken here with Ken's Kreations!
Well by now I am sure everyone is in a Halloween mood! I l know I sure am, and this is the perfect card to give to a love one who is also in the Halloween mood. I used the adorable Wickedly Cute Stamp Set for this card. Now lets get to today's project with instructions below:
1) This card started with a base made from the Fun Stampers Journey Black Licorice Cardstock cut to the size of an A2 card
2) Using the Cut-N-Boss I ran the Black Licorice Cardstock through the machine with the Stitched Rectangle Die
3) To highlight the stitched marks on the Black Licorice Cardstock I took a White Gelly Pen over each stitch mark.
3) Take your choice of pattern green card stock and run this and the Long & Skinny Stitched Die through your Cut-N-Boss. And using an offset color of green card stock and run this with the Diamond Border Die also through the Cut-N-Boss.
4) Now that you have the grass done, we can turn out attention to the pumpkins. For these I used two shakes of orange from Cricut card stock (Candyshop, Southwest). I ran both shade of orange through my Cut-N-Boss with the As Seen On Halloween Die.
5) Since I highlighted the stitches on the top portion of the card I did the same with the grass stitches. This time I used Black V5 Pen
6) The mummy was stamped on Copic Paper using Black Licorice True Fusion Ink. I colored the mummy using the ShinHan Touch Twin Marker Set 60A and cut him out using my Brother Scan-N-Cut with a .04. I gave the mummy a little sparkle to his eye with Diamond Stickles.
7) For the sentiment I used the "all wrapped up" found on the Wickedly Cute Stamp Set . Take some White Paper and with the Anytime Tag Set, run these through you Cut-N-Boss. Stamp your sentiment on the tag and highlight the stitches using the Black V5 Pen.
8) Tie a bow through the holes on the tag with Orange Twine,
I hope you enjoyed this card as much as I did making it! Also as a THANK YOU I will be offering a discount on the Wickedly Cute Stamp Set!!!
GET 30% OFF THIS STAMP SET
Make sure you do not miss out on any Ken's Kreations Post! Follow Me Here:
Help Support Ken's Kreations By Shopping At This Links:
This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product using the link I may receive a commission. I only participate in affiliate programs for products that I use or can recommend. Thanks for supporting Ken's Kreations