Hey Everyone! Ken here with Ken's Kreations.
Well it is time to gear up for one of my favorite times of the year! HALLOWEEN!! I love to decorate and make fall themed crafts. And this year I am SUPER excited since I get to make cards using my Wickedly Cute Stamp Set. Lets get to today's project and how to make it!
1) Start with any Halloween Themed Paper for you card base and circle.
2) I started by running Black Licorice Card Stock with the Lil'Inkers Background Die through my Cut'N'Boss
4) Since I wanted the stitched to be pronounced I used the Black V5 pen and went over each stitch on the circles.
5) Both the Witch and Sentiment are from the Wickedly Cute Stamp Set. I stamped the witch on some White Copic Papaer and colored her using the ShinHan Markers. Now the one thing I LOVE about my Brother Scan-N-Cut is the ability to cut around my stamps with a perfect .04 inch border.
6) I wanted her eyes to have a little twinkle so by using Diamond Stickles this will give her a little twinkle
7) For the sentiment take any Halloween Themed Paper and run this through the Cut'N'Boss with the Long & Skinny Stitched Rectangles.
8) Since I wanted the stitched to be pronounced I used the Black V5 pen and went over each stitch on the rectangles.
9) Using a Stamp Press and the Wickedly Cute Stamp Set stamp you sentiment using Black Licorice True Fusion Ink
I hope you enjoyed this card as much as I did making it! Also as a THANK YOU I will be offering a discount on the Wickedly Cute Stamp Set!!!
GET 30% OFF THIS STAMP SET
Make sure you do not miss out on any Ken's Kreations Post! Follow Me Here:
Help Support Ken's Kreations By Shopping At This Links: