Hey Everyone! Ken here with Ken's Kreations!
I am so excited to share with you a card made by Oak Tree Stamps Design Team Member, Mary Prasad. Make sure to check out her blog over at http://artbymdp.blogspot.com. Let's take a look at her amazing card using the Wickedly Cute Stamp Set:
Made by Mary Dimercurio Prasad for the Oak Tree Stamps Design Team
I'm so happy to be using these new stamps from the Wickedly Cute set! I love Halloween - and this set is perfect for a card or to be used as a decoration.
Making the Card
1. Stamp witch and "Stop by for a spell" sentiment from Wickedly Cute Stamp Set on alcohol marker friendly paper with alcohol marker friendly ink.
2. Color image with alcohol markers (the colors I used are listed below Supplies). Optional: add clear Wink of Stella to dress and hat for a shimmery look. Cut around image leaving small white line.
3. Cut magenta cardstock using main card die from Sizzix Framelits Card, Regal Stand-Ups. Cut star background patterned paper (Pebbles - Boo! 732984) using decorator pieces. Adhere to front of card.
4. From bright green cardstock, cut 4 copies of "toil," "&," "trouble" words from Sizzix Thinlits - Halloween Words: Script. Leave the last copy in the cardstock; put removable tape or Post-it tape behind it (if it fell out, just replace it). Using a blending tool, add Mowed Lawn Distress Ink starting at the bottom, blending upwards to the middle. Glue the layers of each word together to form a thick stack with the blended one on top.
6. Cut striped paper about 1 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches (5 1/2" is the width of the card). Put adhesive on back then wrap twine around 3 times. Adhere to base of card where shown (I used glue on the top and bottom edges to help hold it down since the twine tends to pop up the edges). With wire cutters, clip button loop off back of black cat button. Optional: the cat looked too gray so I colored it with black acrylic paint then painted in eyes with white acrylic mixed with Twisted Citron Distress Ink. Adhere where shown.
7. Cut "Stop by for a spell" into a strip; add tail (i.e. cut a V into the left side). Add Twisted Citron Distress Ink around edges with ink blending tool. Adhere with dimensional tape as shown.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Thanks for taking a look at todays Oak Tree Stamps Design Team Project. Make sure to say hi to Mary Prasad at her following social media sites:
Make sure you do not miss out on any Ken's Kreations Post! Follow Me Here:
Help Support Ken's Kreations By Shopping At This Links:
This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product using the link I may receive a commission. I only participate in affiliate programs for products that I use or can recommend. Thanks for supporting Ken's Kreations