Hey Everyone! Ken here with Ken's Kreations!
Well my family knows now that I make cards and they look forward to getting their hand made card so much, that they request cards now. My nephew asked for his birthday to receive a Game Stop Gift Card to buy Call Of Duty - Black Ops 3. So of course his wish is my command and with the Cricut Explore Air making this card was easy!
This card used the Print Then Cut Feature on the Cricut Explore Air that allows you to Print Then Cut any image you can find. For this specific image I used some Black Ops 3 Google Images and my new favorite craft medium Color Silks. Follow these easy steps to make this card.
2) The background image is sized to a 4 X 6 card.
3) Bring the background, main character and call of duty logo into design space and size to your likening.
4) For the backing on the logo I uploaded a flame wallpaper also found on google images by following THIS VIDEO.
5) I used the FREE basic square you can find in Cricut Design Space and added the flame pattern wallpaper.
6) Use high quality heavy White Cardstock and print items on a High Quality Printer. Make sure to select "Photo Paper" from print options as this will give you the highest print quality. Have your Cricut Explore Air Print Then Cut the items.
7) Take the base of the card (Background image) and sprinkle ample amounts of Dark Roast Black Silk and and Citrus Cooler Silks onto the card.
This card was LOVED by the owner and he is probably playing his new game as I type this post up!
Make sure you do not miss out on any Ken's Kreations Post! Follow Me Here:
Help Support Ken's Kreations By Shopping At This Links:
This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product using the link I may receive a commission. I only participate in affiliate programs for products that I use or can recommend. Thanks for supporting Ken's Kreations