Hey Everyone! Ken here with Ken's Kreations!
So it is no surprise that I love my dogs. They are like my children and my world revolves around them. For those of you who do not follow my blog, let me introduce you to my babies.
On the left is my baby Han, in the middle is Mya and the right is Toby. Well right now we are in the phase of our baby dog's life that all of the dogs are on different foods, which for the humans can get very confusing.
Now some people think that the Cricut Explore is just for crafts, but I think everyone needs one of these machines in their house. Why? Because you can use one of these machines do all kinds of stuff. Like this:
That is right to help with us humans confusion over the baby dog's food I used my Cricut Explore to make specific labels for their lids. This way at 6 AM, when i am barely functioning, I knew exactly what food went into what bowl. To make these personalized food bins was extremely easy with my Cricut Explore.
1) Start by purchasing a Black Storage Bin/Trash Bin
2) Create Your Design In Cricut Design Space
FOR MISSY MOO FOOD
Dog : Paper Pups
Hearts: Free Shape CDS
Font: Lyrical Letter 2 (Slab)
Vinyl Color: Flamingo
FOR TOBBY JOE FOOD
Dog: CTMH Artistry
Dog Bowl Border: Paper Pups
Font: Sesame Street
Vinyl Color: Azure
FOR HAN FOOD
Dog: Paper Pups
Stars: When I Was A Kid
Border: Be Young
Vinyl Color: Lime
3) Once you have your design created, layer your mat with your choice of vinyl.
4) Set the SmartDial to Vinyl and and load the mat into the machine and hit GO.
5) Once your Cricut Explore machine is blinking you may hit the Cricut button and the machine will start automatically cutting.
6) Using your Cricut Tool Set weed away the negative vinyl that you will not need and discard.
7) The remaining vinyl should be the item you designed. Use some Cricut Transfer Tape to transfer the from the vinyl sheet to the Black Storage Bin/Trash Bin.
This was a fun project for my doggies and they deserved every moment I spent for them!
Make sure you do not miss out on any Ken's Kreations Post! Follow Me Here:
Help Support Ken's Kreations By Shopping At This Links:
This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product using the link I may receive a commission. I only participate in affiliate programs for products that I use or can recommend. Thanks for supporting Ken's Kreations