Hey Everyone! Ken here with Ken's Kreations.
So today is December 1st! That means it is CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN TIME. And for today's post I was inspired by an amazing friend on a twist on the traditional Christmas Advent Calendar. I am happy to present the Keurig Advent Calendar!
This One Was Made Using The Cricut Explore Machine and Craft Supplies:
You Can Also Make These Using Supplies Found Around Any House:
Now you all know I love my Keurig 2.0 Machine, so when I saw the idea for a Keurig Advent Calendar I knew I had to have this in my house for a Daily Christmas Countdown Surprise! In this video I will show you how you can make your own Keurig Advent Calendar either with or without a Cricut Machine! I will also give you the written instructions and all the supplies links below the video!
EASY STEPS TO MAKE THE KEURIG ADVENT CALENDAR
1) Purchase the Keurig Variety 30 Pack so that you get a variety of new coffee to try.
The Next Steps Depend If you Are going To Use The Cutting Machine Or Everyday Items
STEPS FOR EVERYDAY HOUSEHOLD ITEMS
3) Using your favorite Holiday Christmas Paper, trace a K-Cup using a pen and cut out with Scissors.
5) Take a quarter and pen and trace the outside onto a scratch piece of White Card Stock.
8) Repeat another 24 times.
STEPS FOR USING THE CRICUT MACHINE
>>>>>CLICK HERE FOR THE DESIGN SPACE FILE <<<<<
4) Fill with you favorite Digital Pattern Paper - In the Video I used Rob & Bob
5) Numbers = Use the basic circle shape found in Cricut Design Space. Sized at 1"
9) Take a small Foam Square to pop up the number circle
10) Repeat another 24 times.
I loved this idea and how easy and fun it was to make. This is easily something you can make with you children, family and friends. It is a great gift to give anyone to get them in the festive spirit to countdown the days till Christmas. PLUS, they get to enjoy new flavors of Keurig Beverages they might have never have experienced before!
Thanks for taking a look at today's post and video. Make sure to check out all of the supplies you will need down in the shopping list!
Make sure you do not miss out on any Ken's Kreations Post! Follow Me Here:
Help Support Ken's Kreations By Shopping At This Links:
This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product using the link I may receive a commission. I only participate in affiliate programs for products that I use or can recommend. Thanks for supporting Ken's Kreations