Hey Everyone! Ken here with Ken's Kreations!
Well sometimes we all just need a day in our craft room to decompress. Well, a day like that is exactly what I needed this week! So, really this card is really going in my stash for another day for someone special. So let's take a look at it!
So this card was something that just came together. I have been in love with metal dies lately and I really wanted to make a card revolving around these. So really this card was all based around a starburst theme. I have given you all of the supplies that you will need at the bottom of the post, and by shopping though these links you will help support Ken's Kreations! Thanks! Once you have those supplies, or the supplies you want to use, all you need to do is follow these instructions:
1) Start with the base of the card cut at 4.25 X 5.5 using paper from Dip Dyed Ombre Paper Pad.
2) Take some Fun Stampers Journey Dark Roast Silk and sprinkle/dash some on the entire card. Set aside and let dry.
3) Find any pink colored scrap paper and run the Border Builders Die Set and paper through your Cut'N'Boss.
5) I wanted the stitch to be a little darker so I simple took a Black Pen and drew in the stitch marks left by the Border Builders Die Set on my paper.
6) Run White Paper with the Star Border Die through your Cut'N'Boss. Cut a piece of Black Paper to back the white star cutout.
7) Using the Seasonal Star Die Set run the small and medium star with Black Paper and the large star with Pink Paper through your Cut'N'Boss.
8) Using the same Inks on the lower half of the card, darken the large pink star.
9) Place you stars on the card where you would like. Raise them up using 3D Foam Dots from the card base and the black star up from the pink star.
10) Use some Black Fun Stampers Twine and roll it in around your hand in a bunch. Then lay it on the card where you would like it and let in naturally unravel. Secure this with two 3D Foam Dots where you will be putting your sentiment.
11) Stamp your sentiment using the Shiny Happy Sentiments Stamp Set with Watermelon Ink onto White Paper . Cut out and back with Black Paper and secure onto the 3D Foam Dots.
Thanks for taking a look at Ken's Kreations post. Make sure to support Ken's Kreations by shopping though any of the links in the shopping list below!
Make sure you do not miss out on any Ken's Kreations Post! Follow Me Here:
Help Support Ken's Kreations By Shopping At This Links:
This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product using the link I may receive a commission. I only participate in affiliate programs for products that I use or can recommend. Thanks for supporting Ken's Kreations