Hey Everyone! Ken here with Ken's Kreations.
Recently I have gained some new friends that I have impacted my life in more ways than they will ever know. How do you repay such a friendship? How do you tell someone that they have touched your heart? Well you can always start with a card! This card sums it up. Without you my world would be so "dull"!
1) Start with a 4X6 card base cut from Watercolor Paper.
3) Use the Zig Real Brush Markers to color and blend down the card in the circles. For a more intense look use ONLY the markers. For a LESS intense look use a Water Brush to lighten the colors.
4) Once dried run the stamped background with a Rectangle Stitched Frame though the Journey Grand or Cut-N-Boss.
5) Take some Black Licorice Cardstock and the Journey Circle and run this though the Journey Grand or Cut-N-Boss.
6) Wrap Natural Journey Twine around your hand and then un-bunch and lay onto card and position as desired, Secured end that will be hidden under sentiment with washi tape.
8) Take some Watercolor Paper and the he Journey Circle and run this though the Journey Grand or Cut-N-Boss.
9) With the Paper Smooches Spreading Sunshine Stamp use your Zig Real Brush Markers to color directly onto the stamp and then stamp the image onto the circle.
10) Raise the circle up with Foam Squares and sprinkle the top of the circle with a dash of Gold Silk.
Well I hope you enjoyed today's card. It went to a very special person who truly does color my dull world! She truly does bring color into my life and laughter into my heart! For all of the supplies used in the project take a look down below in the shopping list!
Thanks for taking a look at today's post and don't forget you can support Ken's Kreations by shopping through any of the links below!
Make sure you do not miss out on any Ken's Kreations Post! Follow Me Here:
Help Support Ken's Kreations By Shopping At This Links:
This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product using the link I may receive a commission. I only participate in affiliate programs for products that I use or can recommend. Thanks for supporting Ken's Kreations