Hey Everyone! Ken here with Ken's Kreations.
The interesting thing about life is you really never know what curve balls like is going to throw you. For the past two years I have known a person, but just recently have I realized how amazing this person is! In fact, in the past few months I have grown to be a best friend with this person. So of course, what do we do for our best friends? Make them a card...not just any card! A card with a PUPPY on it!
For this card we will work from the base up.
1) Start with the a solid brown piece of card stock from the Pet Stack
3) Using a Watercolor Paper and the Oak Tree Puppy Love Set, stamp the puppy using three different poses. Color in the puppy using Zig Real Brush Markers.
4) Find the polka dot pattern paper and run this with the Peek-A-Boo Die through the Cut-N-Boss. Center this over the three puppies and raised it up from the X and O Background using Foam Squares.
5) For the sentiment I used Dip Ombre Paper and the Love Tag Die Set and ran this though the Cut-N-Boss. I stamped the "I woof you" sentiment from the Oak Tree Puppy Love Set with Black Ink.
6) Leading up to the bow is some Teal Glitter Washi Tape.
7) The bow was made with the Mini Bow Die and ran though the Cut-N-Boss and once it had been cut out I inked the edges with Tim Holtz Ranger Ink.
8) Raise The tag sentiment with Foam Squares.
Well I hope you enjoyed today's card. It went to a very special person who truly is the DOG GONE BEST! He truly has become my best friend! For all of the supplies used in the project take a look down below in the shopping list!
Thanks for taking a look at today's post and don't forget you can support Ken's Kreations by shopping through any of the links below!
Make sure you do not miss out on any Ken's Kreations Post! Follow Me Here:
Help Support Ken's Kreations By Shopping At This Links:
This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product using the link I may receive a commission. I only participate in affiliate programs for products that I use or can recommend. Thanks for supporting Ken's Kreations