Hey Everyone! Ken here with Ken's Kreations!
First of all, welcome to the new look of my blog. I have been wanting to update my blog for some time to be more of a representation of myself. All previous links to the blog still work and I have added some new features to the blog that you will be excited about in the future! Now onto the project!
Well, the kiddos are back in school and that means it is time to get my Halloween cards a brewing! Here is the first of many cards that I made using Fun Stampers Journey Product. You can shop the catalog by CLICKING HERE and as always I will have all the products used in the project at the bottom of the post!
1) Start with the base. I used Citrus Cooler Color Spash and Derwent Fine Line Paint Pens to splash some color all over.
2) Take a piece of Black Licorice Card Stock and using the Mini MISTI stamp the Widows Web Stamp using Clear Pigment Ink. Run this through a Machine with the Journey Rectangle Die.
5) I cut out the stamps with my Brother ScanNCut 2, however you could also run these through a Machine with the Coordinating Dies Set. I raised the middle pumpkin up with Small Foam Squares.
6) The sentiment was achieved by using both ink and color silks. Start by adhering the Candy Monster Stamp to the Mini MISTI. Cover the stamp with Citrus Cooler Ink, But before stamping it, use some Citrus Cooler Color Splash and dab random parts of the stamp. Then stamp the image. This gives you that eerie look. Once dried run this through a Machine with the Journey Ovals.
7) Take some Journey Twine bunched up and secure it to the card using Medium Foam Squares and secure your sentiment
I hope you enjoy the first Halloween card of the season. Remember caring is sharing and I would love for you to share this post. Don't forget you can support Ken's Kreations by shopping though any of the links on this page or following my social media channels.
PRODUCTS USED IN THE PROJECT:
This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product using the link I may receive a commission. I only participate in affiliate programs for products that I use or can recommend. Thanks for supporting Ken's Kreations