Hey Everyone Ken here with Ken's Kreations!
So I am obsessed with Halloween and one of my favorite shows to watch during this time is the "Ghost Hunter" type of shows. I love to see if they catch any proof of ghosts and if they can debunk it. So this inspired my next Halloween Card. Make sure to check out all the different product and instructions needed to make this card for your loved ones! Look we finally caught a ghost!!
1) Start with your card base, in this case I used the DCWV Black/White Card Pack
2) Run your White Card Stock and Instant Camera Die through a Die Cutting Machine, my favorite is the Craftwell Cut'n'Boss.
3) Cut a piece of Black Card Stock and run this also through the Craftwell Cut'n'Boss using the Instant Camera Die. This will give you the black piece that you will stamp on.
4) Using the Seen On Halloween Stamps and Whip Cream True Fusion Ink, stamp the ghost onto the Black Card Stock
7) Raise the entire photo up from the base card using Foam Squares
If you want to check out any of this fun product take a look down below at the shopping list that will take you to my store!
Make sure you do not miss out on any Ken's Kreations Post! Follow Me Here:
Help Support Ken's Kreations By Shopping At This Links:
This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product using the link I may receive a commission. I only participate in affiliate programs for products that I use or can recommend. Thanks for supporting Ken's Kreations