Hey Everyone! Ken here with Ken's Kreations.
Summer to fall is my favorite time of the year. The crisp nights, the smell in the air and the anticipation of the holiday seasons coming up. Usually early September I start to design my cards and I am happy to show you the 2nd card in my Halloween series this year!
1) I started with a piece of Black Licorice Cardstock cut to an 4.25 X 5.5 inch card.
2) The next layer is a retired FSJ background stamp. Using the Mini Misti, I stamped the background image onto Buttercream Cardstock using Clear Pigment Ink.
3) Using a SMALL amount of the Black Pan Pastel and run over the Clear Pigment Ink. Once you get the desired look, ink the edges with Hazelnut ink.
4) Once dried we need to create the opening for the shaker card. Run the layer though a Die Cutting Machine with the Journey Circles. Keep the circle cut out part as you will affix this to the background.
5) Use some Black Licorice Cardstock and run the layer though a Die Cutting Machine with the smallest Journey Rectangle. I hand wrote the Trick-Or-Treat and then cut the rectangle into three pieces. This ENTIRE layer will need to be raised up to make room for the shaker part. For a great tutorial on saker cards CLICK HERE.
6) Flick some of the Electric Lime Color Silk on the lower cut out and some Cosmic Grape Color Silk and figure out the design you want showing from the card and affix to the card.
7) Wrap some Journey Twine around your fingers and let go, move the twine until you like the look and hold it in place using Foam Squares.
8) I once again used my Mini Misti to stamp the Candy Monster with Black Licorice Ink. I colored the monster with Spectrum Noir Glitter Pens and cut him out with a perfect border using my Brother ScanNCut.
9) I finished the card off with some Rainbow Drops in coordinating colors in random spots.
I hope you enjoy the second Halloween card of the season. Remember caring is sharing and I would love for you to share this post. Don't forget you can support Ken's Kreations by shopping though any of the links on this page or following my social media channels.
PRODUCTS USED IN THE PROJECT:
This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product using the link I may receive a commission. I only participate in affiliate programs for products that I use or can recommend. Thanks for supporting Ken's Kreations