Hey everyone! Ken here with Ken's Kreations.
You know sometimes when you go to a website looking for an item and it takes you down a dark path? Well, that is what happen to me. Basically the story goes I was looking for the best price on Tim Holtz Dog Stamps, which lead me to the the Scrapbook.com store. This site does you a favor of giving you suggested items based on what you are searching for. These "suggestions" created havoc on my checkbook as I found the Art Impression Stack-able Animals collection. I bought all of them. Of course I had to use them for some reason and a birthday card was the perfect excuse.
So now that we have seen this interactive card I am happy to share with you how I put this card together and all the supplies I used. Also if you feel that you need any of these items, I provided a shopping list at the bottom of the post. When you click on any item in the shopping list it will take you to the site I purchased it. Some of these links do result in me getting a small commission at no charge to you. This money helps support future Ken's Kreations posts. Thanks in advance for using my links. Now onto the instructions.
2) I colored the image using my Zigg Real Brush Markers
3) Using the Brother ScanNCut cut out your turtle image
4) Using White Cardstock. run the Speech Bubble Die, The Slider Die and the Bubble Embossing Folder through the Cuttlebug Machine.
5) Using cream cardstock run the Connected Circle Die and the Bow Die through the Cuttlebug Machine.
7) The bottom half of the card was ran through the Cuttlebug Machine with a Stripped Embossing Folder
10) Punch a hole into the bottom of your slider and tie some twin on it.
11) Raise the sentiment up using Foam Squares
I love how this card turned out and with all of the different Art Impression Stack-able Animals you will have a set for every occasion!
Remember caring is sharing and I would love for you to share this post. Don't forget you can support Ken's Kreations by shopping though any of the links on this page or following my social media channels.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product using the link I may receive a commission at no cost to you. I only participate in affiliate programs for products that I use or can recommend. Thanks for supporting Ken's Kreations