Hey Everyone! Ken here with Ken's Kreations.
Sometimes when thinking of a card I over think things and try to go overboard on ideas. However sometimes the simple cards make the most sense. This card was one of those times. I love the stamps set Here For The Boos and knew I wanted to make a simple card based around it. Make sure to take a look at the instructions below the photos so you can make this BOOS themed card!
1) Start with an A2 size card cut from K&Company Halloween Paper.
2) Wrap a strand of Red Glitter Ribbon in the center of the card
3) Run the purple dot form the K&Company Halloween Paper through your Cut'N'Boss using the Oval Stitched Die
5) Run some White Cardstock with the small oval die form the Oval Stitched Die through your Cut'N'Boss
6) Using your Stamp Press line up the glasses from the Here For The Boos stamp set and stamp onto the white stitched oval using Black Licorice True Fusion Ink.
7) Color in the glasses with your choice of Markers
8) Once the glasses have been colored use some Journey Glaze over the top of the glass to give it a glass look.
9) Stamp the sentiment onto the top portion of the card from the Here For The Boos stamp set using Black Licorice True Fusion Ink.
If you want to check out any of this fun product take a look down below at the shopping list that will take you to my store!
Make sure you do not miss out on any Ken's Kreations Post! Follow Me Here:
Help Support Ken's Kreations By Shopping At This Links:
This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product using the link I may receive a commission. I only participate in affiliate programs for products that I use or can recommend. Thanks for supporting Ken's Kreations